The California Jazz Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership organization created to aid and assist California jazz musicians in financial or medical crisis. Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Donations and membership dues are tax deductible.
Your contributions will impact the life of a musician in need. Some examples:
- $5,000 - Rent while undergoing cancer treatment
- $2,500 - Medical expenses
- $1,000 - One month’s rent
- $500 - Instrument repair
- $250 - Utility bills
- $100 - One month’s cell phone bill
- $50 - Tank of gas to get to gigs
To make a single or recurring donation, please click on the "Donate" button below to begin.
(Note: You will be returned to this page to purchase your Membership, if applicable.)
To become a member, or to renew your annual membership, please review the membership tiers below, and then click the "Donate" button. On the payment screen, you will select your choice of membership tier, and specify annual renewal, if desired.
(Note: You will be returned to this page to make a Donation, if applicable.)
- Insider (student/musician) $25/yr.
- Intro $35/yr.
- Solo $75/yr.
- Duo (membership for 2) $125/yr.
- Rhythm Section (for 2) $250 - $999/yr.
- Big Band (for 2) $1,000 - $4,999/yr.
- Sponsor* (for 2) $5,000+/yr.
*Sponsor benefits include:
- Name/logo on CJF printed materials
- Logo on CJF website as a sponsor
California Jazz Foundation – 5903 Noble Avenue, Van Nuys, CA 91411