The California Jazz Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership organization created to aid and assist California jazz musicians in financial or medical crisis. Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Donations and membership dues are tax deductible.
Your contributions will impact the life of a musician in need. Some examples:
- $5,000 - Rent while undergoing cancer treatment
- $2,500 - Medical expenses
- $1,000 - One month’s rent
- $500 - Instrument repair
- $250 - Utility bills
- $100 - One month’s cell phone bill
- $50 - Tank of gas to get to gigs
To become a new member, renew an existing membership, make a donation, or a combination of these, please fill out the form below.